Monday, January 11, 2016

My Semester Goal

My semester goal is to create a Youtube account and to create fun little videos. This goal is personal. There are many reasons why I chose this goal. I am a huge fan of Youtube and love watching the videos of many people. I've realized that whenever I have a bad day, I always hop onto Youtube and the people on the other side of the screen always seem to cheer me up. I realized I want to do the same. I want to make people smile and perhaps make their day like the other creators do to me. Achieving this goal would help me in my personal success in many ways. It would help me become  more open and improve my confidence in public speaking, which is a very valuable skill that I would need for the future. It would also give me something to do when I'm bored. The first step I have to do to complete this goal is to, of course, create a youtube account. From there, I'll try to upload videos every month or so and to make them look decent, I'll learn how to edit with help from my friend. I could stay accountable to my goal by making reminders to myself every now and then to remind myself to upload a video and to make sure that I'm actually reaching my goal, I will constantly track my progress so that if I realize that I'm not completing my goal, I could know what I need to change to stay on track on the path of completing the challenges that I've set for myself. The most challenging part of completing this goal is the ability to not be lazy. I am almost positive that there will be months that I would feel like not updating, since laziness is a huge problem that I struggle with. Therefore, to overcome this challenge I would have to find many ways to motivate myself to upload videos every month. This is my semester goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment